Favorite Frames of 2017
What an incredible year this was. Intensely beautiful places. Incredibly beautiful people. Both all in one day on the happiest days there ever were. Yet again, this year has blessed me with the most fantastic opportunities to meet and spend time with the best people possible, in places that cannot be real life.
In 2017, Wedding Season ran May - October. With only 3 weddings in the off season, that left 24 to be filled into just 23 short weeks, with lots of engagements, families, seniors, hikes, dog walks, naps (of course), and seasons of the office in between the blissful wedding days.
Snapshots of 2017 for CMP:
- Over 125,000 images taken
- Weddings in Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, Nebraska & Montana
- 27 Weddings, 60 portrait sessions
- Photographed 5 weddings in 8 days in July
- 30,000+ miles in the jeep
Life kept me busy other than photography:
- Traveled to Hawaii with my family
- Got my real estate license
- Sold my first home
- Bought a home with my Dad + Jeremy and began flipping it
- Named said house "Harry the House" so we could work some magic on it.
- Listened to the full Harry Potter Series on audiobook for the second time - not ashamed
- Visited Harry Potter World in Orlando on a family vacation
- Acknowledged a slight Harry Potter problem
- Took snowboarding lessons - my Valentines day gift from Jeremy
- Photographed my Dad auctioning at his retirement sale at Torrington Livestock after 30 years
- Celebrated Jax + Lila's 4th birthday, 3 years with CMP, and 2 years with Jeremy
- Launched Wyo Clothing Co.; a clothing line with my friend + graphic designer Emily
- Hikes, snowboarding, and fishing trips with Jeremy, Jax + Lila
- Got engaged to my love and best friend and began planning our wedding together (yay)
- Accidentally captured our own engagement with a camera on a tripod. How smart is this guy I'm marrying?
Like I said, it was an incredibe year. Can you imagine how difficult it was to narrow down my favorites from a year like this? Me either. That's why there are 175 photos below - because narrowing it down any further wasn't humanly possible.
As always, 125,000 thank you's to the amazing brides, grooms, parents, and even dogs, who trust me to capture the most wonderful times in their lives. Here's to an amazing 2018!
The best is yet to come, always. Cheers,